Sunday, August 29, 2010

Blog post #1 About me!

Hi! My name is Hailey Suzanne Rascoe. I am a senior this year. I was born and raised in this great city of Mobile. I went to Mary G. Montgomery High School and graduated in 2007. I then attended Lurleen B. Wallace Community College on a softball scholarship. I came back to Mobile in order to be closer to my friends and family.
I have a passion for softball. I am currently the head softball coach at Cottage Hill Christian Academy. This is the first year that I have had the opportunity to be a head coach. I was Pre-Physical Therapy until I got an assistant coaching job at Cottage Hill Christian. That was the year that I discovered that I care more about enjoying my job and making a difference in children's lives than I do about making a lot of money. I am over joyed that I will be able to have the opportunity to be a good role model for my students.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on the head coaching job at Cottage Hill Christian Academy! You have a really positive attitude toward teaching, which will definitely make you an outstanding role model in your student's eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet you already know Allie Howell. Right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not sure if I do or not. I know she didn't play softball. I do know there was a girl on the basketball team with the last name Howell.

    ReplyDelete