Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Additional Assignment #1

A. Google Squared is my new favorite search engine! It organizes all of the information for you so well. I believe that it helps out when you are looking for specific information or details. There is no need to read through paragraphs and paragraphs of stuff with Google Squared.
B. Wolfram Alpha is great for educational objectives. It, too, gives you so much organization when looking for statistics. The graphs, maps, and statistics would be great for students trying to do projects or get outside information about things.
C. I did not know about Google squared before this assignment. I have been telling everyone about it, though! I love it!!
D. I did not know about Wolfram Alpha before this assignment, either. It is very useful, though.
E. I don't think my opinions have changed since the Did You Know video. I still think that things are changing so rapidly, and we must embrace this change or get lost in the dust.
F. From this assignment, I learned that statistics will always amaze me. I know you can't always count on statistics 100%, but they are usually pretty close to being correct.

Pitcairn Island Map

No comments:

Post a Comment